You need a PC or a Laptop and the required connectivity tools ,ie.,Serial/USB cable OR Infrared Device OR Bluetooth dongle
1) Activate Airtel Live! ( It’s FREE so no probs)
2) Create TWO Airtel gprs data accounts (yep TWO) and select theFIRST as the active profile.
3) Connect your mobile to the PC (or Laptop) and install the driver foryour mobile’s modem.
4) Create a new dial-up connection using the NEW CONNECTIONWIZARD as follows
Connecting Device : Your mobile’s modemISP Name : Airtel (or anything you like)Phone Number : *99***2#Username and Password : blank
5) Configure your browser and download manager to use the proxy184.108.40.206 and port 8080.( My advice is to use Opera since youcan browse both wap and regular websites)
6) Connect to the dial-up account. You will be connected at 115.2kbps (but remember, that is a bad joke).
7) Pick up your mobile and try to access any site. You will get “AccessDenied…”(except for Airtel Live!). IT DOES NOT MATTER.Keep the mobile down.
8 ) On the PC ( or Laptop) open your browser, enter any address ,press ENTER and…….WAIT
9) After a few seconds the page will start to load and you have theWHOLE internet at your disposal.